Upcoming Exhibitions 2016
(Exact dates and exhibitions subject to change please check with the Art Center for exact information closer to the event/exhibition)
- January 5-28: Art Connect: featuring the work of Nobel Schuler, Craig Bishop, Maureen Reed, Jerome Washington, Pete Wiliams, Sabine LeDieu and Bobbie Van Eck.
- January 5-28: Back Gallery exhibit of Art by Jaziel Pugh
- February 5-25: Art of Soul: Reflections of Detroit's Motown
- March 5-25: Class Act: Elementary through High School Art
- · April: Insightful Clay featuring work by some of our most innovative ceramic artists
- · May: The Animal in Art—an invitational with 2-D and 3-D work
- · June: Michigan Artist Competition-our state wide competition
- · July: From Beads to Embroidery: the Art of Embellishment—taking a look at clothing from around the world and the different ways it is decorated
- · September/October: “Faster than a Speeding Bullet: The Art of the Super Hero” (tentative)
- · Nov/Dec: Holly Mart with accompanying exhibitions in Gallery 3-to be determined.